quinta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2010

[fictíceo 2] narcótico.

o cheiro dos teus cigarros ainda permanece impregnado nas suas roupas que ficaram comigo. o perfume, tão seu, que eu aspiro mergulhando o rosto no tecido, como se quisesse grudar em mim algum pedaço remanescente de você. o que restou de nós dois? os cacos de um cinzeiro e nossas cinzas espalhadas pelo chão de casa. um chão coalhado de ofensas e estilhaços das nossas histórias. deixe que as paredes me acolham, agora. talvez eu prefira que a sua lembrança se vá com a fumaça. voltei a tossir a cada tragada. você é feito de uma substância tão tóxica que me faz sobreviver. tornou-me dependente. eu moro no meio de maços vazios amassados. tem fogo?

carlton red, hollywood, lucky stryke.

o nosso último beijo ainda tinha o gosto dos teus cigarros.

6 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Olá (:
Vimos por este meio (xD) informar que criamos um blog, tendo como nome (As crónicas inteligentes de Daniela e Sílvia), que consiste em falar sobre todos os temas da actualidade dando a nossa própria critica/opinião.
Contamos contigo para nos ajudar a evoluir o blog e também a dar a tua opinão.
Se quiseres, podes sempre seguir.
Muito obrigado.
Beijinhos.
Ass: Sílvia

Penélope Martins disse...

acho que vc andou lendo a morte da Rê Bordosa do fabuloso Angeli... Beijo com aroma do campo!

Anônimo disse...

Hi,

I'm from the better USA! and I think I found my new home

So, what's everyone's thoughts about the Great Olympic Games here?

Anônimo disse...

megan fox maxim, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187756]dailymotion megan fox[/url] megan fox and plastic surgury
kim kardashian holloween costume, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187768]kim kardashian working out[/url] kim kardashian ray j full video
taylor swift wikipedia, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187772]our song by taylor swift[/url] abigail anderson taylor swift
hannah montana dareway, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187786]hannah montanas family[/url] hannah montana quilt
order of harry potter books, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187792]harry potter and the sorcerer s stone[/url] harry potter fan club
cheap cruise to bahamas, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187798]cruises to nowhere[/url] tom cruise hair photos
justin bieber personal, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187812]what school does justin bieber go to[/url] first dance by justin bieber
britney spears camel toe, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187814]britney spears and metal sonic[/url] britney spears workout schedule
megan fox superman photo, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/175542]megan fox bare[/url] megan fox topless photos

Anônimo disse...

if you guys constraint to swallow [url=http://www.generic4you.com]viagra[/url] online you can do it at www.generic4you.com, the most trusted viagra pharmaceutics benefit of generic drugs.
you can ascertain drugs like [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Sildenafil_Citrate_Viagra-p2.html]viagra[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Tadalafil-p1.html]cialis[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/VardenafilLevitra-p3.html]levitra[/url] and more at www.rxpillsmd.net, the prime [url=http://www.rxpillsmd.net]viagra[/url] sine qua non on the web. well another great [url=http://www.i-buy-viagra.com]viagra[/url] pharmacy you can find at www.i-buy-viagra.com

Anônimo disse...

So I did it -- bought myself a [url=http://www.ordio.com.au/products/Fatman-iTube-Red%252di-with-Speakers.html]Fatman iTube Red i[/url] and I've gotta tell ya I am extremely pleased. I actually listened to one at a friend's house several months back and just couldn't get that music out of my head because it blew me away. I searched everywhere for a great deal and finally found it at [url=http://www.ordio.com.au]Ordio[/url] in Westfield Bondi Junction. I called them first and asked every question I could think of and everything was answered to my satisfaction so I went ahead and bought it. Dispatch was very fast. Everything was as it should be. I'm pretty darn happy and I'm playing it right now. Not sure if they dispatch outside of Australia but you won't be sorry if they do.

Outstanding...

Pete